Known as a pristine coffeemaker, Chemex® employs all of the chemically correct methods for brewing. Full bodied, richer flavor, from less coffee and as strong as you like without bitterness - that's what the Chemex® filter gives you.
- Chemex filters are 20-30% heavier than competitive brands. They remove even the finest sediment particles, as well as undesirable oils and fats.
- The formulation of the filter permits the proper infusion time by regulating the filtration rate - not too slow, not too fast.
- Good infusion of the coffee grounds gives coffee a richer flavor while at the same time making possible precise fractional extraction.
- 100 filters per pack.
- The Chemex filter is folded into a cone shape, exactly as in laboratory techniques. This assures uniform extraction since the water filters through all the grounds on its way to the apex of the cone.
- Guaranteed not to burst under the weight of the liquid during filtration, and not to break when lifting out the grounds.